With sun in her eyes
Friday, October 12, 2007
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
it was good, mayb not so because i caught a cold and fall ill on the eve of my birthday.. what a wonderful present ya? nahhh the wonderful-est( yes i know, no such word) is my friends! your presence is my present ya??

Party like a rockstar
not..(thursday)

at least not on days when theres sch tmr...

gary, jh, jm, morven and dongheng were present for dinner ...
received wine, dinner, dozen donuts, make over and company for presents...
1.)2 sips of wine , becos im a WEAK drinker( and i mean rlly weak)..

2.)donuts were eaten by the guys, cos i think they haven eaten for days.. haha no la.. kidding..

- i swear it was quite a sight seeing 4 big guys stuffing their face with the donuts outside the club

3.)unlimited amount of hugs from jh and pt..
4.)pt offered free make over at her counter..

for a moment i tot i was rlly laughing until jm ask me "hey why ur smile so stiff one", then i reply NATURALLY( w/o me realizing it) " cos im not happy what". THEN pt, joab , tiffany and cs joined us at mos. yes i know, im still not officially legal to enter yet but i still managed to enter cos jh signed me me in under guest list. drank sips of alcohol in da club, not even a glass cos again weak drinker..LOL.. Saw quite a couple of crazy stuffs over at the club.. like the Filipino girl who went around banging people with her boob, the 2 guys + 1 girl who danced like barbarians and HAHA, 1 ex bf.. and now i know how funny i must have look like when i was drunk, cos pt got high and was practically laughing her bloody ass off at every( i mean EVERY) single thing.. which is, yeah quite funny and er shld i say entertaining? and the next day... my foot were hurting like crazy, eyes were red and were tired like fuck fuck fuck...

W64k(friday)

despite the tiredness, i dragged myself to school and i didnt regret it because CG surprised me with 2 home baked birthday Hawaiian pizzas .. you xin le! and it taste superb.. everyone was saying that he can consider venturing into the pizza industry.. LOL.. and not forgetting lots of wishes from the class.. how sweet=) i was so scared that cg is going to plan smth major.. but nope, phhwww... i got cold feet when he told me how he pranked his ex classmate on their birthday the other day.. lovely class i will say.. Patricia's birthday happens to fall on the same day as mine... so happy birthday Patricia!

Monsterteers(my love)
monsterteers weren’t able to join me for my birthday dinner, which is the spoiler of the whole bdae celebration. I was rlly disappointed.. not disappointed with them but rather disappointed that they couldn’t join me. Rlly, the monsterteers are important. Sean was in cahoots with monsterteers, and the next day they( plus my dearest last semester classmates) came into my class during the second break and presented me with muffins, cakes and present!!!! The present was rlly rlly rlly rlly adorable I love it, I wun be wearing it( too cute and precious to be wore) but im definitely going to take pic in it! HAHA.. jayne n I love panties pic.lol.. jayne was rlly sweet to send me a birthday song (via sms) which she sang herself, it was abit out of tune..but the nonetheless the effort is recognized!!!!! HAHA..


posted by Jessamine @ 8:17 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER