With sun in her eyes
Sunday, November 18, 2007
im disgusted with myself.. i told myself to start over again but yet i ruin times and again...
telling ziwei the truth was initially to make things better but now, i feel the pressure and the obligation to "do better" because she had been too kind and too patient with me.. im guilty of not producing results that she hope to see.. and now the pressure is giving me hell time and yeap, everything has back fire.. but no, im still not giving up.. nonetheless ziwei has been helping me alot.. thanks ziwei! you definitely make the road easier.. and donte worry, the pressure is not from u but from myself..

im spending ALOT and i mean ALOT.. im lucky tt im not born with *er hem* cos girl doesnt need to serve the nation.. otherwise i doubt i will survive with the mere 400 bucks a month.. gosh.. thank god.. but i do salute those who enjoy serving ns.. and tmr im accompanying someone to extend his mc so tt he need not go back to camp.. how ironic.. LOL..

think i've got not much interesting to blog about recently.. my life sucks and is boring..
club eat sch slp... yawnz.... and when i club, i woke up 6pm the next morning so my weekend is usually spend recovering from hangover and all.. wasted..

ok bye!
posted by Jessamine @ 3:01 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER