With sun in her eyes
Friday, February 6, 2009
M·A·C 'Hello Kitty®' Brush Collection
Makeup bag
Brush holder

Lipglass
Lipstick
Eyeshadow
Powder blush


Ziwei will definitely love this M.A.C collection! I just ordered a 88 colors eyeshadow and a full set of makeup brushes from coastal scents=)) I wan to get a lipstick. NOT THE HELLO KITTY ONE. Too cute for my liking. Im thinking between estee lauder and M.A.C. M.A.C is cheaper, but the packaging sucks. We shall see.

My makeup corner is extending. HAHA. from a small little corner of the dressing table, to the whole dressing table and now, going into the toilet cabinet. HAHAHHA. crazy.

On the otherhand, my skin is definetly improving=)) Not too sure if its because of the change in cleanser, change in pimple cream or the change in foundation. either way, better skin equals happier moi=)
posted by Jessamine @ 4:47 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER