With sun in her eyes
Saturday, January 19, 2008
oh ya.. i wanna complain!
this jessamine hor.. when i told her that i wanna get a PSP.. u know what she told me?
jess: is it a need or a want?
ziwei: a WANT! lol
jess: then u shouldnt get it.. (waste of money bla bla bla)
then the next day.............
jess: eh ziwei!! i wanna get a PSP leh!! i want to buy the lavender one!
ziwei: i tot u said it is a want.. not a need?! *rolls eyes*
jess: like everybody also have leh!! i also want!!
right or not jess?!! haha.. faster get ur PSP!! then we can play games tgt!! hehe..

the above was ripped from Ziwei’s blog.. LOL.. kind of funny..
Just like the other day when I went to buy my phone and the sales person asked if I play psp and I replied “no, I donte like to play game” and 1 min later I asked “how much is the psp arh?” HAHAHAHA….

I am utterly disgusted after having to flirt with the not-so-good-looking guy so as to get the best deal for the psp slim.. Worth it? Not so sure... but I managed to get myself free psp earpiece, soft pouch, data transfer cable, screen protector and 40 games.. LOL.

ystd was good..
spent a good quality amount of time with the gfs( pam and zw).. did desert twice and then it was dinner at the famous soya chicken stall=)

I like hanging out with ziwei and pam.. cause they rlly take care of me.. like my mom! No not tt u r old, but is that u girls rlly take care of me in a very maternal, natural and motherly way…ziwei reminded me again and again to take care of my stuffs, double check everything and all.. pam on the other hand is my “love consultant” althou she herself cant take care of her’s and not forgetting that she is always on constant look out for good makan lobang AND CUTE MALAY GUYS(but aiya, ).. LOL..

Im really really really poor now.. like so fucking poor.. I’ve nv been so poor before.. blame it all on the new phone, the new psp and hmmm some online shopping.. LOL.. but morven said likewise, he said that im rich… in sense of assets.. and he started pouring all the poa stuffs out.. HAHA…

~

Dinner with charmain last week.. we were glad that there was only the 2 of us in the restaurant otherwise we would either be chased out of the restaurant or the police will be called in because we were making so much noise… shared the latest news bout each other, both academic and *er hem ..LOVE.. LOL..

~

The extravagance life needs to stop NOW!

~

School still sucks…
2 weeks down and 2 more to go!
posted by Jessamine @ 1:57 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER