With sun in her eyes
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Donte let it snowball.
Sure, it’s rather useless to indulge in this non-productive whim. But I’m having this very vulnerable moment recently, in a series that are shaking ones. So, bear with me for the time being.

There are always things that you want to say, but can’t (unless you don't have any kind of filter). They’re not polite, nice, or fit for the public and sometimes very hurting too. In order to keep quiet and not to hurt people, you bite your tongue, hold your breath, and count to five hundred. Occasionally, you dig your nails into your hand.

But, sometimes, you just need to let them out. And well I’m going to. I've done this before, and it's rather amusing. its funny how complaining does to u. how they help to release the stress that is building up in you. I’m writing a list of things that I’d like to say, but haven’t. I won’t say who they are about, or to. Sometimes, it’s just about release. BUT OF COS, im not going to write them here. so off to my secret blog (the unreleased ones).

ciaoz~
posted by Jessamine @ 9:25 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER