With sun in her eyes
Saturday, November 15, 2008
New skin.
I redo my whole skin because ive got nothing to do! HAHA, i like it. I had a hard time finding nice icons. And after finishing the skin, i realised that my icons are mostly about partying. tsk. guess thats wad they call bad habit dies hard. boohoo.

I cried while watching grey's today=(( I cried when the old man performed cpr on the alrdy passed on old lady and also when izzy talked to denny at the end on the show.

And for prison break, bellick's death was pretty unexpected. But well, i had rather he die than sucre die. HAHA, i love sucre. I dunno, maybe because of his accent( mexican?) anyway, DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO KNOW THE SPOILER.

(highlight to see the spoiler)
don self betrayed the gang.
posted by Jessamine @ 3:53 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER