With sun in her eyes
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Break it down now.

Oh wow. I need to break it up.

1. I got mad wasted. Throwing up. Falling down. Dancing on the floor. This was wednesday

May I just tell everyone a life lesson? donte be a smart alex and mix champagne, lychee martini, cosmopolitan, sex on the beach, ak 47 and vodka redbull. arugh. and of all people, i should have known better.

2. Without recovering from wednesday, i miraculously managed to drag myself to school the next day. I was vomiting so badly that my fyp teammate asked me if i've just seen a ghost.

3. A nice (and new) experience to a toy museum. It actually has a pretty varied collection, including a large number of discontinued toys( which cost a bomb!).

Reflection:
Hung over = HORRIBLE.
posted by Jessamine @ 4:09 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER