With sun in her eyes
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I love you my friends.
A friend once told me that spending less time online is indicative that one's life offline is getting better. Indeed there is truth to it. I've been blogging alot( if you've notice) which also mean im spending alot of time online. And my life is in a mess. I dont even feel like getting out of my room. I miss my friends. I miss estee. I miss morven. I miss jy. I miss stephy. I miss wendy. I miss diana. I miss damien. I miss anna. The time i spent with them were mostly filled with loads of hustle and bustle, tears and sweat, laughter and jokes, alcohol and intoxication. The time spend with them really makes the whole world a better place. They are those i will always hold close to my heart.

So back to me. Because staying in the room and wallowing in self-sympathy does not help one's emo-ess. The past two days have been pretty distressing and lonely for me. Im not sure why. Maybe I haven't given a thought about it. I guess I am just disappointed with the way I am now. The way im letting the people around me down, both in school and at home. I donte exactly attend school on a regular basis and when im not out with my friends, i will be at home watching series (One Tree Hill/Grey's/Prison Break/Ugly Betty/Gossip Girl/Heroes) in the room. Not constructive at all and on top of that, i dont even work part time.

Diana told me that i deserve to feel miserable because im the one who decides to wallow in self pity on my pathetic arse. And yeah, so true. No more self pity and no more emo-ness for Jessamine!

Happy 23th bdae Rayner! Will be celebrating his bdae tonight=) So yeah, i wont be emo tonight. One emo night down, many more to go.
posted by Jessamine @ 6:29 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER