With sun in her eyes
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Everyone is busying over nothing.

As I was strolling down town with a friend ystd, a sudden thought struck me. Essentially, its not about how busy a person is but what is the person busy at. I started asking myself. Am I doing what fulfills me? After all, doing nothing is better than busy doing nothing.

And as of late, I started pondering about my future. My education. My dad and grandma really hope that i will continue studying after my poly graduation. But somehow im considering stopping my education after my grad. I donte know. Maybe part of me thinks that one of life's greatest pleasures is not doing what people wants u to do since its usually easier to fight one's principles than to live up to them. However the prospect of leaving school life and embarking on the bandwagon just like another other diploma graduate who are also in pursuit of a career is undoubtedly daunting. Or maybe i should really just continue studying like what my dad and grandma want me too. GOODNESS, screw the many bad decisions that i've have made before.

I feel incredibly lost sometimes.
posted by Jessamine @ 3:38 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER