With sun in her eyes
Sunday, February 15, 2009
In the end.
Pushing them down the escalator, stomping on the bouquet, bursting the balloon, "excuse me" between them were all i was thinking about while in town "soaking" the valentine's atmosphere ystd. Potential psycho killer. HAHAHA. Maybe?

~
All my life I've made excuses

Pushing you away, saying that you're not for me
All my life I've ran from you, babe
I tried everything
In the end it was you
In the end, in the end it was you

All I wanna do is have a good time
Let the beat go through me and just take me away
You've been trying to get with me for a while
And I've been telling you to save that for another day

So the more you're good to me
The more I try to get you to leave

~kat deluna, in the end
posted by Jessamine @ 7:14 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER