With sun in her eyes
Monday, January 21, 2008
dad's birthday's in a week time... and i've gotten his present ready=)
it sounds kinda lame to get a bdae present for him cause afterall the money is somehow from him. but well "its the thought that count"( ahah CLICHE CLICHE).. nonetheless he will probably like the present... and i bought smth for myself too.. WHICH IS NO GOOD! cause tt also means im going to survive on just air for the rest of the week because i've squander my pocket money for next week away alrdy.. see the reason why my mom doesnt agree with the idea of a monthly pocket money.?? HAHA..

sat was alan's bdae celebration, so he had his celebration at st james, somewhere i donte like.. but i still went ahead.. I even brought morven along( which is a clever move), cause his job was to help watch that i donte get drunk.. ok so when im supposed to drink.. i drank a small sip, then poured the rest into morven's cup and then filled my empty cup with plain coke.. AHHAHHAHA... and i was happily sipping plain coke the whole night.. HAHAHA... left at 2 am, WHICH IS THE EARLIEST I'VE EVER LEAVE A CLUB( erh no, except tt day when i got drunk.. i left at 12 am.. AHAHAHHA)

my eyes are glued to the psp now.. i love love love RPG game!!!! challenging for me because im a really really impatient person, haha...

need to sleep now, its 4 am.. and i need to wake up at 6.30am.. LOL.. im so dead tmr.. no more skipping of classs.. AHHAHA... hmmm...

ps: i dunno whats wrong with me.. i've been using alot of capital letter these days..LOL
posted by Jessamine @ 3:34 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER