With sun in her eyes
Monday, February 4, 2008
"It’s easy to get caught up in the details and not see the light at the end of the tunnel."

time and again, i allow my emotions to overpower my mind even when people around me who really do care are constantly reminding that i should leave the situation that is bringing me pain and hurting, but i choose not to listen to anyone. Many people have told me ""it is easier said than done." I don't think so! When we are in any situation where we can see no apparent opportunity of growth in that relationship, but we choose to stay anyway even though we are being hurt in the process..

oxymoron?? i dunno..
go figure...
posted by Jessamine @ 5:19 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER