With sun in her eyes
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I hate lying.
I seriously detest lying. because one, my eyes often sell me out. And two, i hate how often one lie then branches out to many other=(

But tonight, i have to. i promised juvena to be there! Jy's sickness relapse thus she cant go and furthermore, i really want to parrty( and yes with a double r).

All was good initially, i calculated dad's work shift and yeah! he's on night shift. BUT 5 mins ago, my beloved dad decided to take leaves. GOODNESS. i knew it. i have a really bad feeling ever since i calculated that dad is on night shift because how can thing go so smoothly for me?! Almost never!

ARUGH.

Heres the thing, theres school tmr and i MUST go to school. But dad on the otherhand cant know that i've got school cos otherwise he wont allow me to go parrty tonight. SO im gonna tell him that theres no school tmr, and the reason why im out tmr morning is because theres "project" in school. And tadah. sounds great? But no. things cant be tt smooth. something will go wrong in the middle=( oh noooo, hate it.

i will keep my fingers crossed, extra tight, like super super tight.
posted by Jessamine @ 4:53 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER