With sun in her eyes
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Out of bed.
After a week of feeling pretty crappysick I am finally starting to feel better. And for some reason my cold left me with some strange sick feeling that has put me off my food all week! It also has meant I’ve not been able to do much, or eat much for that matter! All i managed to force down my throat were some yogurt drinks, some eggs and chicken pieces. But strangely, i haven lost any weight! But im determined to lose some ok! all i need is to wait for my school holiday to come, renew my gym membership and voila! But for now, i need to lay off the crappy food a while just in case the sickness decides to come back.( And contrary to what i said earlier, i just had kfc with my ex classmate and now my throat still hurts. But still thank god, im finally able to get out of bed without first seeing a million stars. so yeah.

Since im finally feeling better, i've decided to meet up with my friends for some shopping (i haven bought anything this week!). But it just seems like im destined to stay home or something, just after i took my bath, it started pouring!!! thus, plan cancelled=( oh wel. at least i met up with T for dinner at pb plaza. and since its foc. why not? AHA. buddy meal for the buddies! or at least, ex.

And before i forget, here are the photos for last week=) Let me present you, pasta carbonara! nahh actually its not pasta carbonara, its supposed to be mac and cheese but obviously we failed.. Because the end product tasted more like pasta carbonara than mac and cheese so pasta carbonara it shall be=)

the cooks at work.
boiling the pasta.
woolala.
posted by Jessamine @ 1:13 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER