With sun in her eyes
Monday, February 23, 2009
Goodbye singapore!
Felt really guilty for making dad drive me all the way down to AMK to collect my drugstore items despite him being really tired from his work, thanks a million dad! Collected my coastal scent items few days back. The eyeshadows are awesome, VERY pigmented. But the shipping is pretty steep. shipping for one set of brushes and the 88 color palette are around SGD18? But I LOVE IT. so yeap, thats what matter. Im happy, economic is happy thus everyone is happy. haha.

My coastal 88 color eyeshadow palette.
My drugstore spree

And in approximately 6.5 hrs time, we will be outta singapore=)) Im getting back my result tmr, but i will not be singapore. Maybe i have to pop by a lan shop or smth to check on my result. we shall see, i aint confident bout my result anyway so maybe i shant let the result reuin my holiday mood. shall check after the trip. hehe.

good night everyone.
posted by Jessamine @ 12:06 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER