With sun in her eyes
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Sometimes I feel as if my mind is thinking too fast for my mouth,
my life is too fast to think,
i want to slow down, and just relax.

I donte even know why but I over analyze things which make me hyped up and make me think more and more, and theres just like a ton of thoughts in my head. I donte even know what half of them are. I donte even know why i think the way I do. Also i donte even know who to express these interworkings of my mind to. like no on will get it. which they wont.

its hard to say who is like me and who isn't because we are all our own, but does anyone think like me? im thinking that my thoughts are too big to compensate in my head, i donte even know what im saying anymore. people donte even know what im going through or really know what im thinking.

to be honest I donte even know.
I hate how I donte even know how to separate whats real to what isnt.
posted by Jessamine @ 6:47 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER