With sun in her eyes
Friday, March 28, 2008
missionary trip
the missionary trip in northern thailand was overall GREAT. i had such a wonderful week there.. Tiring, eye-opening(what a cliche huh), yeah.

on me
im still clubbing on a weekly basis( im trying to cut down alrdy thou).. btw i lost my phone AGAIN at zouk last week.. and i think im immune to the feeling of losing things.. cos i remembered tt i even have to persuade my friends to go back to the dancefloor with me after i discovered my lost phone.. HAH... am too lazy to get a new sim card replacement.. got to get mom to get it for me..

I hope everyone had a good school holiday as I had. It sucks to go back to school after such a long holiday but at least it's the final yr!!!!!! =D
posted by Jessamine @ 5:51 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER