With sun in her eyes
Sunday, February 17, 2008
booo!!!

"gossip girl" with estee when sleeping over...
her parents are really nice.. make me feel at home=) and her little nephew is so super cute...
my eyes are still swelling.. BUT!!!!! im ok!! like those rlly im ok tt im ok.. not those "im ok" the im ok.. yeap.. thus im ok babies!!!!!!! no more whining from me... cause jessamine is now all ready to set of and move on to the next chapter=)

Rachel will be like so super happy, because i told her before leaving house that i will come back ready to club next fri.. and here i am.. ready to come out from my retirement phase... HAHA..

anyway... i realized i've got many types of fren whom i can find when i need to pull myself together or mayb to seek advice from..

for eg. estee when i wan to be strong
pam when i need some mature advice
jessica when i know i need to be honest with myself
jayne when i need a listening ear( cos she doestn offer wise advice most of the time.)

p.s finally gave up and moved on=)
posted by Jessamine @ 1:57 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER