With sun in her eyes
Thursday, February 14, 2008
HAHA.. i dreamt of ziwei last night..
super funny.. cause she is really really crazy about harvest moon.. so in my dream she was boasting to me that she has completed her harvest moon blablabla.. so lame.. LOL. think i miss her too much alrdy.. AHHA...

happy valentine's day!

a lonely, pityful and valentine-less jessamine is going to spend her valentine's alone..
i donte wan to spend my v day with those any o how people..
yet i donte wan to spend the valentine's day alone=( arugh.. how la u tell me...
its so depressing...

but valentine's day=friendship day right..
so i can spend it with my gfs right??? worse come to worse.. i go home slp...
but this cant be the case right!

yucks.. im receiving v day smses alrdy.. its making me even more paranoid...
ok i will off my phone after sending one sms...
k good night..
posted by Jessamine @ 12:41 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER