With sun in her eyes
Monday, April 21, 2008
woke up late.. rushed to school despite not having a laptop charger..
forgot about the "only covered shoes allowed in the lab" rule.. got scolded by the facilitator..
he told me that i will get fine. and i told him then i will go. 5 mins later he came in and ask why am i still here? and continue telling me that someone is going to write my name down because i went against the rule blablabla and they might fine me. then i said well i had rather spend the money on food then since im famished. off i went.

met *k in bugis. brunch-ed. got my laptop ac.
watched movie, went shopping.
sent me back to my home sweet home.
posted by Jessamine @ 7:46 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER