With sun in her eyes
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Not been on this for a while haha. Anyways its 6:47am at the moment and i can't get to sleep.
im so tired but i cant seem to fall asleep i just keep tossing and turning in my bed

my stomach's aching with pain and its killing me. thus explained why i didn go to sch(and understanding test).
and now i wish that i didn eat so much dairy( think cheese and ben&jerry).
if u haven alrdy know, jessamine is lactose intolerent.

my day was pretty shit today cause my stomach was still acting nonsense.
so right after my stomach settled down a little, i fall aslp.
but i woke up crying.
it was rlly real and traumatizing. i just couldnt stop crying even after i woke up.
i couldnt bring myself to pick up the damn phone to call my dad because im so scared that it might be real.
then i fall back into deep slp again.
and this time i dreamt of *d. i couldnt remember what i dreamt of, not smth good definitely.

i woke up again with 7 messages on my mobile.
*n asking me if im clubbing tonight cos he wanted to see me? yeah crap.
*e asking me if i wan to club..
*jy tempting me to club.
and the other 4 messages was either asking if im attending sch or if im going for the test.

i need a job. desperately.
i've never in my life seen a 2 digit in my bank. i almost cried when i see the 2 digit in the bank statement.
have been spending alot. 4 movies in a week. pretty enjoyable thou. dining out everyday. korean, japanese and subway(favorite!).

and on the otherhand gossip girl, grey's anatomy and ugly betty are back!!!! yay!!!
im gonna try and sleep now. have been drawing storyboard for the past 1 hr.
posted by Jessamine @ 6:11 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER