With sun in her eyes
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Fight or flight?
the human heart was made to be put through the abuse of the dating world

Well, i can easily choose to blame all the circumstances on fate or bad luck or even bad choices.
Or i can just fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world. That's just the way it is. There were many who couldn't understand, and sometimes i walked among them. But even in my darkest hours, i knew in my heart, that someday it would all be ok. And everything would be whole again. And my belief in love would be reawakened in my heart, once again.

But for the most part, you get what you give. Rest of my life is being shaped right now. With the dreams i chase.... The choices i make.... and the person i decide to be.

The rest of my life is a long time. And the rest of my life starts right now.
posted by Jessamine @ 1:48 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER