With sun in her eyes
Monday, July 7, 2008
IM BACK
Some people need to hit rock bottom before they bounce back up while others are scared to death to actually hit the ground. And if you knew me long enough, you would have alrdy know that jessamine is the type of person who need to hit rock bottom before she can pull yourself back up and move on from whatever is getting her down.

The past few months were probably the darkest period of my life. but its over now. time to get it over and done with. im really thankful to those who stood by me, those who took care of me when im bloody hell wasted.

I am glad I took the time to see where I could have been heading and now, I am turning things around=)
posted by Jessamine @ 10:32 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER