With sun in her eyes
Saturday, June 21, 2008
The death of a loved one is a difficult time
"It's only words,
and words are all I have to take your ache away."


What I am feeling right now is hard to put into words. I was shocked when Mom called to tell me the news of uncle's death. the sudden illness he suffered brought an end to this wonderful man. Words really cannot express how sad I feel. My heart is filled with sympathy on the loss of my beloved uncle. Uncle was such a colorful and fun loving man and very devoted to his beautiful family. he loved being surrounded by his family. I know the source of pride they were to him.

It seems like yesterday that I was five years old and living at his house. I will never forget how much he loved drinking beer. He would sneaked out of the house bringing me along, for beer. and he would order the lamb chop for me.

I know how much im going to miss him. and chinese new year is just going to be so different without him.

~With Heartfelt Condolences.





posted by Jessamine @ 6:14 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER