With sun in her eyes
Saturday, June 14, 2008
shiny-happy fits of rage
so things went quite well ystd. by "well," I mean "varying between terrible and amazing."

1. woke up to my alarm clock. 9:00 is not exactly my choice time to wake up during the vacation, but I needed to wake up early anyway. so I still laid in bed until like 9.30, but then got up to do stuff and headed to school for fyp.

2. mom's birthday
1. brought her for dinner
2. told her that i need to leave early but instead i went to buy a cake for her=))

3. the people who agreed on going to zouk enthusiastically decided not to go, at the very last min. what a disappointment.

4. then it was zouk. had an awesome time, ton of drinks. sean was drunk and he was really funny. some girls on the dancefloor were behaving like whores and we agreed that the girls must have lots of practice or something.

5. after zouk, euphrium drove us for mac breakfast. then sent jeff and i home.

6. and oh! i just realized that i lost my ezlink. thank god i brought my ezlink instead of my identification card. so i guess its a 不幸中的大幸?
posted by Jessamine @ 9:38 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER