With sun in her eyes
Sunday, May 11, 2008

because in greek,

the opposite of the word truth is not false and its not dishonesty.

Its forgotten.
So the opposite of truth is forgotten.
Truth is that is remembered.

jess should stop welcoming those whoes obviously going to break her heart into her life.
need to stop making my ardy complicated life into an even more complicated one.

i tried studying for all my understanding test so as to get better grade and so i did.
i studied. OVERNIGHT. and the problem is i ended up not turning up for class because i fucking couldnt wake up!!!!
60% on daily grades, 40% on understanding test.
2 words, fuck up.

i feel so stressed up and nothing seems to be going my way.
i need a run. i need to run.
running is the only time when i feel "stress free". throwing everything far behind you.
pulling yourself away from the other part of the world.
i miss running. i miss having the wind blowing against my face. i miss running until my legs turn jelly. but my body is too tired to run. too exhausted. zero energy.
wobbly legs even before running.

*k being really nice decided to do smth nice for me since im feeling pretty shity these days. he gave me a sunflower on friday. and dare i say its not the most apporiate time? sch on friday, with my big bag and my laptop, some space to stash the flower into is a problem. and the flower is bending, i donte like it because its bending and it look so sad. it looks like its hunchback and hunching is not good. ok im obviously talking alien. but the bottom line is that giving me flower on a sch day is not good. ok im really a bitch. really. and you know what? when he gave the flower to me, all i managed to say was "oh, sunflower. i like *carry on conversation*)" i cant believed that i didnt say thank you! but oh wel. mayb because it didnt come from the correct person. im sorry *k. someone better will come along. im sure.

im special,
i deserve respect.

im strong and i carry on.
posted by Jessamine @ 4:24 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER