With sun in her eyes
Saturday, May 31, 2008
what do you do when you wake up thinking everything will be better, except its not. theres no worse feeling than when you wake up, feel ok for a minute before the sick feeling washes over you then reality strikes and you remember its not okay. not at all.

I know should hate him for the way he treated me. Except that I don't.
I wish I did. I wish I could.
and maybe thats what real love is.
Not hating someone when you have every reason to.

why is it so extremely hard to get over people, i mean like really get over them. we can start to have feelings for other people, but it still doesnt mean we are over them. the good memories of each other will be held close to my heart and i will cherish them always, because they were times spent with you. maybe it wasnt all wonderful, but what is ? i had tears, yes. but thats ok because i had you, i had laughs and i had love. and those were real.

i miss you.
posted by Jessamine @ 11:03 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER