With sun in her eyes
Thursday, November 27, 2008
[EDITED]Hundred dollars of fun. Worth it.

For the i dunno how many freaking freaking time, i lost my belonging in zouk. 120plus bucks and wallet. and the wallet contain my freaking freaking id. see? i told you guys,it just cant be tt smooth for me, never. so, donte ask me out now cos i got zero dollar. and its the second time tt i lost my id. so yeah, do the math.

But like seriously, how can i lose my id again and again. i cant get it. like what alvin says, maybe someone's trying to tell me not to club that often. maybe its the man up there. arugh. damn. they say once bitten twice shy, erh no. in this case, its thrice shy. damn. i guess im not gonna club tt often anymore. Special occasion only. aha.

i think im kind of immune to losing my belonging. Cause like the last time i lost my mobile, i carry on partying even after knowing that i lost my stuff. LOL. I was like woooo what an expensive night so c mon, lets make it all worthwhile shall we. AHA. yeah and we did.

good night dearest. on a happier not, i have been getting at least an A for class everyweek. kudos to me=] However that is only to cancel out the X that i too have been getting. HAHA. ok i really need to stop depressing myself. im happy and so yeah=]

And mk bro is rlllllly sweeeeeet. he gave me his crunchie bliss, and yeah. tts the one of the thing tt can cue my heartache now=]
posted by Jessamine @ 4:01 AM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER