With sun in her eyes
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Cursed

Maybe its the feeling that is freaking me out. maybe its the past that freaks me out. or maybe its just me...

i donte know. because coincidently every time i have this feeling, the person leaves. almost like a warning, telling me to beware, to put my guards up. a warning saying " jess, you're gonna get hurt. AGAIN " .

the angel in me has been telling me to start believing in seeing rainbow after the rain. because after going through all the tough time, she believes that something good is finally going to happen . however the devil begs to differ. the devil has been telling me, you've been thru it before and you know how hard it is to recover from the heartaches.

=(
posted by Jessamine @ 4:10 PM  
 
About Me

    Jessamine Then's Facebook profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Links
Powered by



BLOGGER